- enetknowhowAsked on February 15, 2016 at 01:37 AM
1. How can I create a CSV. Table use / insert?
2. How can I use values with a query?
Field Value Example
22, 33, 44, 55
How can I do this query
if row 1 and column 3 than is = 44
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 04:37 AM
You can use the Report to create CSV Report out of the submission data.
I am not sure yet what you wanted to do here. But can you check Form Calculations
The Spreadsheet Widget has such calculation function as well.
Here is the demo form http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51730795061960?
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- enetknowhowAnswered on February 20, 2016 at 03:35 AM
Hi, this is not what I mean. See the file that I send describing the calculation.
Thanks you support!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 20, 2016 at 12:02 PM
Sorry but we do not have that kind of widget. You may, however, consider using this widget instead but this doesn't have dynamic features like taking values from the form fields (they all are pure static text). http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/data_grid. All the values should be defined in the widget settings.
However, you can always implement custom functions within your form source code manually. http://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-Download-a-Source-Code-of-your-Form