- nhetravelAsked on February 15, 2016 at 03:20 AM
2.) Also, how to do maintenance on the database, e.g. to delete some of the images upload to your site?
- CharlieAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 03:51 AM
We do not have a dashboard where you can easily manage your uploaded images on your form, but you can easily do it by following the steps below:
1. First, add an "Image" field in your form, don't worry, we won't really add it there, we just want to open the "Image Wizard". Click "Choose From Existing Images".
2. From there, you can see your uploaded images, you can select them and click the "Delete Selected Image" button.
Please note that it will permanently delete that image in our servers, if it is being used on your other forms, they will not anymore be displayed.
3. After deleting the image from that window, you can now remove the "Image" field you have added in your form.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- nhetravelAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 04:38 AM
Prefect. Thank you for your patience.