- masmudiformAsked on February 15, 2016 at 11:47 AM
My forms still over cuota, i allready payed the bronze acount
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 01:12 PM
I have check form you provided and it is working fine on my end.
I saw that you posted one more thread and then there you provided URL of your website.
Please try to re-embed your form and use secure script code (https).
If that does not help, then try to embed your form with iFrame code. Inside of this guide you can find out how to get iFrame code of your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
I have also checked your account and type of your account is Bronze.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- masmudiformAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 05:44 AM
still no working. http://masmudi.es/contacto.html
I have a lot of forms, all my clientes are calling
- masmudiformAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 06:04 AM
they are more than 200 forms, stoped worked with over quota, because of cancelation of the premium acount. then i renewed the bronze acount. ther are no relation with features...
All my clientes are calling. more than 4 years with premium acount.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 08:48 AM
Kindly check my response on this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/773114. Your forms should be working fine now as per on my test.