- billflinnAsked on February 15, 2016 at 06:20 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 02:56 AM
If you want to calculate the age in your form, simply follow the steps below:
1. Add two date fields, one for the birthday and one for the current date
2. Click on the Today field and on the form builder menu, select Default Date > Current
This sets the default date of today field to the current date.
3. Now add the Form Calculation Widget, then click the Wand Icon to open the wizard
4. Follow this guide on how to perform calculations using the calculation widget: How to perform calculation in the form?
Use this formula to get the age: (todayField - birthdateField) / 365
Then click Show Advanced Options
5. Make sure that the decimal places is set to 0.
You're all set. You can check out this form to see the calculation in action: https://form.jotform.com/60461473281958
If you like, you can clone it to your account by following this guide: How To Clone A Form
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 01:05 PM
I have moved your question to this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/778200.
We will assist you there.