JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
If you want to calculate the age in your form, simply follow the steps below:
1. Add two date fields, one for the birthday and one for the current date
2. Click on the Today field and on the form builder menu, select Default Date > Current
This sets the default date of today field to the current date.
3. Now add the Form Calculation Widget, then click the Wand Icon to open the wizard
4. Follow this guide on how to perform calculations using the calculation widget: How to perform calculation in the form?
Use this formula to get the age: (todayField - birthdateField) / 365
Then click Show Advanced Options
5. Make sure that the decimal places is set to 0.
You're all set. You can check out this form to see the calculation in action: https://form.jotform.com/60461473281958
If you like, you can clone it to your account by following this guide: How To Clone A Form
Let us know if you need further assistance.
I have moved your question to this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/778200.
We will assist you there.