JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Problem with the colums of two different matrixes.Asked by Ragondin on February 16, 2016 at 05:45 AM
I have a problem with the colums of two different matrixes.
The pages of my form have numbers in the titles so it will be easier to loacate the matrixes in my form (see the link below to my form). Sorry but my form is in french.
The problem appears on pages 6 and 8. On page 8, the names of the two rightmost columns are the names of the two middle columns of the matrix that is on page 6, "Dîner" and "Goûter". The correct names for the matrix on page 8 are "Nombre de participants" and "Prix par participant"...!!!
The names are correct in the editor but incorrect when i visualize the form. And it does nothing when I change the names in the editor. It's like these two matrixes are linked, I don't know why...! Maybe it's in the code of the form ?
Please give me some help because I don't want to make my form again from the beginning...!
Thanks a lot for your responses and sorry for my english, but it isn't my native language.
It seems working fine. I see the same column names on the editor and on the live form. This is what I see on the table - page 8 from here.
Can you please check it again?
If you are still experiencing this problem, let us know so we can further investigate.
Thanks for your answer !
But that's weird, because I see this:
I checked the source code of the form and the code is correct.
I also found something else. When I change the names "Dîner" and "Goûter" on page 6, it also change on page 8 !!! It's like the third and fourth columns of the two matrixes are linked.
And delete and remake the matrix doesn't change anything. If i put another matrix under the one of page 8, it takes names of the third and fourth columns of the matrix above it. And it's the same on page 6. I don't know if it's clear but it's a little dificult for me to explain it in english.
The column names seem to be correct here.
In theory, there might be some issue related to enabled Languages tool. If you actually use one language, you do not need to use the Languages tool. You may try removing added language to see if that helps.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.
Thanks for the quick answer !
I removed the language option and it works fine ! Thanks a lot !
Nice catch @Mike.
Glad to know that this is now resolved @Geoffrey. Cheers! :)