- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 04:14 PM
This is possible with a 'Hide Empty Fields on Emails' option which can be enabled via form Preferences.
Please follow the next guide:
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- quickjeffAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 09:43 PM
How about hiding empty fields on thank you response?
I am creating a supply form that will require the user to print their entry afterwards.
I will be adding the source code to the page the form will reside on.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 06:52 AM
Unfortunately, it's not possible in the thank you message page. An alternative would be to setup an autoresponder email: http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder.
- quickjeffAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 04:34 PM
How do I hide empty fields on emails? I can only do this if I used the default template instead of editing the responder email.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 05:43 PM
When the 'Hide Empty Fields on Emails' option is checked you cannot edit the Questions/Answers table, but everything else is editable.