JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Customize Authorize.netAsked by blind2uriz on February 16, 2016 at 04:14 PM
I have a form w/ Authorize.net widget in it. My client wants to have the product cells split up to have the product amount and product cost in two separate cells in the excel form. I have attached what I get when it outputs to excel. Is it possible to split them up, or can you think of a way to do this? I'm trying to rack my brain how to edit the authroize.net widget or figure out a way around it.
This is what they are looking to do, this is from a current excel form...
JotForm uploads excel product
I do believe it is not possible to separate the output of the auth.net widget in the spreadsheet. However, a possible workaround would be to add 3 fields that will display the required data from your form. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Add the three fields that will display the data
2. Set the default value of Amount field to 5
3. The data captured from the authorize.net widget will be the total price, so to display the packet instead, you will need to perform a calculation for the Packets field. The input field is from the authorize.net widget, and we will divide that with the amount field to get the number of packets. Here's a guide to help you set it up: How to perform calculation in the form?
4. For the Total field, you can simply capture the data again from the authorize.net widget.
5. After that, you're all set. This is how the fields should appear.
You can check out this cloned form to see it in action: https://form.jotform.com/60468308050956
To clone the form to your account, simply follow this guide: How To Clone A Form
Do let us know if you need further assistance.