- russbannerAsked on February 17, 2016 at 07:53 AM
i want to embed a widget on my website to show the number of submissions made on a form. I can get the date from the submission received page and also the new form analytics is there a way i can show the submissions on my website as a widget or embed code showing the current submissions ie take some of the data from the form analytics.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 10:54 AM
If you want to show how many people have already submitted the form it is possible with the Submissions Counter Widget.
If you have any question or issues, feel free to contact us. We will be glad to assist you.
- russbannerAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 10:59 AM
the widget you suggest only works within the form as I understand it. I don't want to reveal the submissions on the form but on my website, apart from the form, please advise
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 02:26 PM
There are several different types of reports you can create from your submission data:
Almost all of them can be embedded to your web page with the provided code. While editing your report, click on "Share" to get the embed code.
- russbannerAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 05:21 AM
tThere is no option in the reports to select total number of submissions as a piece of data to include. Please advise. the new analytics page shows this data but can this be embedded??
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 07:16 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to display the count of submissions that you have received in your form on your website.
As my colleague was mentioned above, the best way is sharing embed code of the visual report on your website.
Please, check the guide below for more information:
Furthermore, I will escalate it to our second level as a feature request and one of our developers will take a look here, you will be notified about it if there will be an update via this thread.
- bpsdohaAnswered on October 29, 2016 at 01:12 AM
Did you find the solution for this, I am also having the same requirement.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 29, 2016 at 01:12 PM
The feature request has been sent to our backend team. Unfortunately, there is no update in this regard yet. I notice that the feature request is currently on low priority. If we have any update, you'll be posted on the thread.
- jkarnesAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 02:50 PM
Yes, number of submissions would be a great feature to add to Visual Reports!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 03:56 PM
Your additional request has been noted. Though there are not currently plans to add this feature, if there are any updates, we will let you know via this thread.