- IWDmagazineAsked on February 17, 2016 at 08:11 AM
When I copy and past the code on my sony experia I am getting an error code even though the code is correct.
Can you suggest a remedy for this please.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 11:13 AM
I've cloned and tested your form. I am not able reproduced the same issue that you're having.
It might be occurs due to copy the code with space after : sign.
Can you test it again and let us know the result?
We will wait for your response.
- IWDmagazineAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 12:33 PM
Did you try it on an android phone?
It only appears to be happening on a phone. It works fine on iphone but on a sony xperia it doesn’t work. On my Mac and PC it seems to work ok.
I have very carefully pasted and also typed the code with great care to the same effect
I have had many customers stating the same thing.
Also, on Internet Explorer, when put in a wordpress site, the space for the verification email disappears.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 04:13 PM
If this is reduced only to a particular device, then you need to do an firmware update or the Sony Xperia plus an update of the browser's in such device.
- IWDmagazineAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 04:45 AM
My phone has the latest firmware installed and the browser is current and it's still happening.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 06:11 AM
I've also tested it on Android device. It works properly on my side. I've tested it with Browser Stack on Galaxy S6 device.
Here is how it works:
Are you having that issue in Jotform or on your website?
If you embedded your form to your website could you please indicate the URL of your page? This will help us better analyze the problem.
- PartidoverdeAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 02:56 AM
Hi there. They found the solution to this problem
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 04:06 AM
Thank you for letting us know. We are glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you. If you need further assistance, we are happy to assist you.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 12:31 PM
Hey @dott.masan, to give way to the OP, I'll move your question to a separate thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/910856
We'll have your question addressed there shortly :)