- yhtpAsked on February 17, 2016 at 11:46 AM
I have two form I want to embed into my new wordpress.com website. When I paste the code into the text area nothing shows on my page.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 03:12 PM
Inside of this guide find out how to embed form to Wordpress.com:
You can also check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/324-A-Guide-To-Forms-For-WordPress-JotForm-Users
If this dose not help you can try to embed your form with iFrame code. Inside of this guide you can find out how to get iFrame code of your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- yhtpAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 04:46 PMI’m trying to embed 3 different forms in ggipsonconsulting.com site. Let’s start with the Plan a Meeting page. When I enter the WP code I get a “failed to embed” message.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 01:17 AM
Were you able to solve this problem yourself?
I did check your webpage "Plan a Meeting" and it does display the embedded form. Please check the screenshot below:
- yhtpAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 11:46 AMYes I did resolve the issue. Just for your information it took downloading the jotform plugin and manually typing in the code [jotform id=”49494994”]. I wasn’t able to click on the jotform button and select the form like the materials stated.
Thank you for the materials.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 12:59 PM
We are glad to here that your issue is resolved.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.