- bunddlexAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 12:41 PM
I want something like this. I want to put see channels next to the package:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 04:11 PM
I cloned your form and seems like you were able to add the link under the image radio button widget, I see that you used HTML codes to achieve it.
I also checked the link that you shared us and I see they got the full source code and have added some custom codes.
Also, separate the other radio button
Unfortunately, I can not understand your request, since this seems to be a different question, I would suggest you to open a new thread to ask it, we will be glad to assist you.
- bunddlexAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 10:59 AM
I tried linking the buttons but they dont work. I want the same concept as the form sample I showed you. How can it be done?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 12:12 PM
This guide will help you if you decide to use the source code: http://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form.
If you want, we can escalate it as a feature request in order to see if our developers can implement the ability to add links to the images on the "Image Radio Buttons" widget.
- bunddlexAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 08:57 AM
That would be great. It would be good to make the text under the image link-able.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 11:01 AM
This thread is now forwarded to our developers as a feature request. Our developers would decide about this and let you know here for updates.
For now, you can add the links by getting the source codes and modifying the texts in the labels.
- bunddlexAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 01:14 PM
Ok, how can or how do I get the source codes. how can I modify the text in the labels
- bunddlexAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 01:22 PM
This is a wordpress site.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 03:18 PM
This is the guide to get the source code: http://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form.
However, using the Image Radio Button widget you will not be able to add the links because the widgets in your form are loaded quite different than the normal fields. You will need to use the normal radio buttons and then add the custom code to achieve what you want.
Take a look to this sample form, you can customize it using CSS code: https://form.jotform.com/60525553364960.
Fee free to clone it.