- jamielillAsked on February 17, 2016 at 12:08 PM
Hi if I have a list1
and text box 1 = dog
I only want list1 to show
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 03:32 PM
You can do this by using conditionals. First you need to create two Drop down lists and a textfield.
Then click on Conditions.
A menu should open on the right side of the screen. Click on new condition and choose Show/hide field.
Then you need to create your conditions. They should look like this.
1. First set what text box value you want to check.
In state we set Is Equal To this means it checks if field is equal to some value.
Target can be value that we set, or value from another field.
2. This is the value for which we check the field. If field is equal to "test2" we will hide one drop down and show the other.
3. We choose if we will hide or show our field and then we choose a field from form.
4. We choose second field and whether we will hide it or show it.
5. Click save.
You made a condition which will hide one drop down and show other instantly when text box has value "test2" in it. Now you only need to set different options in your drop down fields.
Please let me know if this works for you