- SquareCullenAsked on February 17, 2016 at 01:03 PM
When I click on the "More" tab and select create.pdf the progress wheel comes up and the status says working but nothing ever happens. I am trying the SQUARE 1 SERVICE FORM.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 04:44 PM
This could be related to the widgets and other functionalities that you are using in your form, as far as I know it's not possible to use widget and other features in your form, if you would like to create a PDF form then you will need to create it only with the basic fields.
Please take a look on this link, you will get further info about PDF forms: http://www.jotform.com/help/312-Fillable-PDF-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator.
Hope this helps.
- SquareCullenAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 05:04 PM
I would agree but I just created a form called basic form with just a name and address area to fill in and it still did not work
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 06:09 PM
I cloned your form and I was able to download the PDF version of it.
Could you try again please?
Do let us know the result of your test.
- SquareCullenAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 06:24 PM
Ended up working just took a while, sorry my bad.. maybe I am a little impatient!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 07:26 PM
Great to know it's working on your end as well.
Do not worry we are here to help you. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.