- atencionaclientesecoAsked on February 17, 2016 at 04:17 PM
I used to have three users, I want to replace one. and jotform tells me that I have already reached the limit of users.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 11:22 PM
I see that you are currently subscribed as a Bronze account. Do note that Bronze users can only create 3 sub-user accounts. If you want to replace a sub-user, you will first have to delete one of the current sub-users.
1. Go to your Account and select the Users tab (http://www.jotform.com/myaccount/users)
2. Click the edit button beside the user that you want to remove.
3. Click the Delete User button to remove the account from your sub-users.
4. Then simply follow this guide to add the new user: How to Share Forms with a Sub-Account User
Do let us know if you need further assistance.