- pickupchangeAsked on February 17, 2016 at 07:13 PM
I'm using Jotform with Mailchimp and it's working perfectly, but when I subscribe with the form, Mailchimp gets the email but not the name from my form.
What am I doing wrong?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 04:08 AM
I think the issue is coming from the not required "Full Name" field on your form. With this setup, user can pass that field, so you will get the submission without a name information. In this case, you need to set it as required.
To do that,
Please, try this and get one submission, you will see that users are going to force to enter their name information and you will get that data.
- pickupchangeAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 04:25 AM
I set the name as required, but Maichimp still doesn't see the name. As you can see the Name field in Mailchimp is empty...
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 06:04 AM
In this case, you haven't added the "Full Name" field on your MailChimp integration. By following the steps from the below, you can easily add that field to your integration:
Please, try this one and let us know the results.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 11:45 AM
You are most welcome. I'm glad to see that the problem has resolved. For your last question, I need to move it into another thread, so you can easily access it through the link below:
It will be answered in short.