- PensacolaMESSHallAsked on February 17, 2016 at 10:01 PM
All of my hard work disappeared!!!
I had my form almost perfect, with a zillion conditionals, etc. I tested it several times, saving it all along, and then clicked Support to find out something extra to add. When I used my browser's back button, it reverted to a version that I had saved days ago. Is there anyway you can recover the form with all of the conditionals and everything (they are a real pain to enter, by the way)?
So very very very upset to lose about 3 hours of work! You need to fix your software! The form _was_ https://form.jotform.com/60456902564963.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 06:16 AM
There is a Revision History tool available at JotForm which can be used to restore the forms to their previous versions.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- PensacolaMESSHallAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 07:46 AMVery glad to have that option, and it did show me my work. I clicked on the
version I wanted, and it has the green check box saying "current version".
However, when I then go to "edit form", it is the ancient version, so I
can't actually get to the revision I wanted to make it the form. A little
- PensacolaMESSHallAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 07:46 AMI just realized something. The last revision yesterday was adding a page
break. I looked at the ancient version of the form after I chose this
revision and saw that a page break was added to it. Do I have to choose all
of the revisions (hundreds) individually?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 11:47 AM
You should be able to restore to a specific version. When I checked your revision history, there were quite a few restore points, including when you made the most changes:
Is one of these not the correct version of the form you are looking for?