- IndigowinterbergAsked on February 18, 2012 at 02:24 PM
We are using Jotform.com as a test for our website. This works (not counting in the
late problems) but not all data is retreived from the form. We have a reservation form,
which allows people to make a reservation for our appartment in Germany online. In
our e-mail, every data is acquired, except the amount of people that is asked for, just the
way other data is requested, like arrival and exit.
Any ideas? Why do I receive all data except some....
Thanks a million!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 18, 2012 at 02:38 PM
Kindly recreate your form's notification email to reset all field placeholders in it.
1. Click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts
2. Click your form notification's name
3. Click Delete E-mail
4. Click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts
5. Click Add New Email
6. Choose Notification
7. Follow the Email Alert Wizard to finish creating your new notification
This resets all placeholder for your fields so that no single data will be missed in your form's notification email.
By the way, the missing data on old submissions can be found on your form's submissions page.