- UprintAsked on February 18, 2012 at 05:41 PM
We have a Dropbox form that our customers upload their images to our Dropbox account. While they are uploading it gives a file name and a progress bar. Is it possible to have a small thumbnail added to the side of the Upload Button so our clients have a visual representation of what they are uploading to us?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 19, 2012 at 06:18 AM
Just to be clear, the feature that you're looking for is for a thumbnail for the uploaded file on the form itself, not on the pdf file that is being submitted to Dropbox. Am I correct?
Let me forward this request to the development team. But I cannot give you assurance to when this feature will be approved or implemented. But once it is done, we'll sure to let you know.
- UprintAnswered on February 20, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Thanks so much. That is exactly my question. You understand it perfectly.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 21, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Thank you for your confirmation, Uprint.
I also have changed the title of this thread so for the development team to clearly understand what is requested.
Thank you for your support.
- herderdogAnswered on February 26, 2012 at 08:15 PM
I would be thrilled if you will implement this feature. I am sure we are not alone in this quest to find a solution. Hope you are able to do it! Thank you!
- Mathew123Answered on February 26, 2012 at 09:27 PM
I would be thrilled too. I operate a printing business and this would DEFINITELY help out. Jotform is the best and you just can't find good forms like this. But this feature would really made Jotform stand out.
To get anything NEAR jotform, I would have to spend $325.00 from a web dev company!!
- VirtualStagingSolutionsAnswered on July 12, 2012 at 02:55 AM
I'm looking for this as well. Ideally we would like to be able to select multiple image files, then display a thumbnail for each image uploaded and for each image have a set of fields underneath so that they can describe information about each photo.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 12, 2012 at 08:19 AM
Thank you for the info. This feature was already among the for request lists already submitted to our dev team. They will update this thread when newer information are available.
- Rajesh KumarAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 08:50 AM
- dingosmoovAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 04:30 PM
this is a much needed feature.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 06:10 PM
For those who are not the original creator of this thread , I would recommend you to open a separate thread. This way , we will open a ticket on each of it . If our developers team see there is an increasing number of people requesting for the same feature, they will change its priority
Please set this Title to the thread "Multiple upload field: Provide a thumbnail of uploaded images to the side of the upload button"
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 06:13 PM
Actually a better suggestion for Thread Title would be
Feature request: File Uploader with Image Preview
- seaserpentAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 06:50 PM
This would be awesome.
- snaplashAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 03:22 PM
I need it also
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 04:00 PM
We have already created a widget for this.
You can check here http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/image_upload_preview
Here is a demo form http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51232249299964?