- virtuallysortedAsked on February 18, 2016 at 11:40 AM
I requested a PDF form for my latest survey but the little box is just saying "working" and not doing anything - I'm getting no notification or download or anything....Any tips?
I'm using Firefox as my browser and the account is firstname.lastname@example.org
- bigsemAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 12:29 PM
Hi Caroline and JotForm Team
I get the same problem. It keeps circling "working" but nothing happens. I have tried in IE and Chrome. I have also tried different forms.
I hope this problem can be fixed soon.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 03:29 PM
I was able to replicate mentioned issue on my sample form.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 04:42 AM
Sorry for the problem, it has been fixed. You can download your PDF form now.
- floridalendersAnswered on June 18, 2016 at 06:54 PM
Sorry - Mine still does not work. Still getting "working" spin loading message
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 18, 2016 at 08:52 PM
Your question has been answered on this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/864005. Once we have updates on the issue, we will let you know via that thread.