- LossuenosAsked on February 18, 2016 at 01:21 PM
Why my autoresponder test email looks out line on the phone? Big screen it is ok..
- BenAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 04:07 PM
Please do note that some elements like tables are often not resized properly on mobile phones, but this depends on its setup.
As such you should let us know which exactly part of the email you want to keep as it is and which you would like to fix and we would be happy to assist in resolving the same as much as possible.
- LossuenosAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 10:46 PMHi, i want the header pics to be in the same line as my table, the way it look on the big screen..
If you can see the first pics loading fine but in the end, the pic cover the "Personal Particular" section..
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 04:51 AM
To make your "Autoresponder" responsive, the first thing you need to do is access the source code side of it:
Then, you need to change the tables' width as "100%" to make it fit on every resolutions. Please, see it from the below:
For the "Personal Particulars" table,
For the "Workshops and Milongas",
Please, do this changes and retry to receive an "Autoresponder" email. Also, don't forget to let us know the results.
- LossuenosAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 07:46 AMHi thanks, but the picture seems too much on the left, but on big screen looks great..
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 08:12 AM
Could you please try to add the following code "align=middle" to your form? Please, use the image to spot the correct place on HTML source,
After trying this, please do let us know.