- CAMPUCRAsked on February 18, 2016 at 01:55 PM
Yesterday, I had my forms migrated to a larger account that my department has, and these forms have been shared with me (both view submissions and edit forms permissions granted) but when I try to download attachments on these forms, it says I do not have permission to access the attachments. Why not? I really need to be able to download these attachments.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 04:37 PM
Could you share us the link to the form?
I checked your account and there is not any form.
We will be glad to check the form.
- CAMPUCRAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 06:46 PMHi Kevin,
This form was moved yesterday to the account UCRGradDivision, and I have
been given all permissions for the form. Right now, when I click on "View
Form" to get the link, it pulls up a screen that says this form is over
quota, which is impossible, given that the aforementioned account has
10,000 submissions per month and we never get close to that. That is the
precise reason I had them migrated in the first place.This is the url of
that page, not sure if it's the same as the form:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 02:19 AM
The form was transferred successfully but the uploads were still under your account. I have transferred the ownership of upload as well. Can you please try to download your files again and get back to us if the issue persists?
- CAMPUCRAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 02:46 PMIt still says I do not have permission to access the files….
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 04:05 PM
I checked the files and as my colleague has explained above, he moved the files and they are transferred now to the account: UCRGradDivision. However, the URLs to access them are still under your username: CAMPUCR.
I will report it to our second level and you will be notified when your files are working fine.
- CAMPUCRAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 04:46 PMHello Kevin,
Thanks for checking on this.It was also just brought to my attention that
some of our other forms are also saying they are over quota:
And I cannot download the attachments for this form:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 20, 2016 at 06:26 AM
My colleague have already reported this issue to our backend team. Upon taking a look at the ticket status, I found that one of our developer is already looking into this issue with highest priority. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
I have moved your question related to over quota to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/776934
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 20, 2016 at 11:50 AM
The links are now fixed.