- okeefeAsked on February 19, 2012 at 01:15 AM
Sometimes my jotform script disappears from my WP page... typically when I've edited some other content above or below it.
I work in the html editor... so it seems odd it would do that.
Anything special I should be doing?
I do use the embed code from your Wordpress option.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 19, 2012 at 05:31 AM
Can you please provide us more details on how you embed your forms on your WP page?
It may be possible due to the editor being used for inserting pages that's causing this problem. But we'd like to know your process more so we can try replicating it and see how it happens.
We'll wait for your response.
- okeefeAnswered on February 19, 2012 at 01:00 PMI embed by going to the embed link, select the code under your WP icon...
go to the html editor in WP, paste it in... and that's it.
I have never had any issue with my other forms... and I have many under
Here is the url to the site http://okeefestavernonline.com/contact-us/
I am going to put the code there again now, since I need a form... and will
have to keep an eye on it...
Maybe I'll also insert the email link for a pop up form as a back up...
Please let me know if you need anything else from me.
The only plug in I installed that may affect the editor was *Ultimate
The other plug ins are basic ones... here is a screenshot of them...
I hope you can give me a solution quickly...please REPLY all, so I get your
reply to both of my emails.
user name for this account: okeefe
- okeefeAnswered on February 19, 2012 at 04:39 PMI tried using iframe code instead..working so far. I added a graphic at
bottom and in a widget, and used lightbox code...so far so good. I also
deactivated that plugin although not sure that was issue.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 20, 2012 at 06:06 PM
I have a feeling that it IS actually the plugin you're using that's causing this issue. Most, if not all users, never had any problems with the default editor when inserting their form's script embed code.