- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 01:05 AM
It is possible to redirect the user to another form based on the conditions set. Simply follow the steps below:
1. On the form builder, click the Conditions button
2. Click the 'Change Thank You Page'
3. Set the condition that when a certain field has a set value, the form will redirect to another page.
In my example, I set the condition that when the Go to another form has a value of Yes, the form will redirect to another page after submission.
Simply enter the URL of the form that you want to direct the user into the URL field.
Here's a link to the sample form where you can see the condition in action: https://form.jotform.com/60490401164951
You can also clone it to your account by following this guide: How To Clone A Form
For more information regarding conditions, please check out this article: Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- cashflowgroupAnswered on January 07, 2017 at 04:45 PMFor some reason this is not working on form https://www.jotform.com//?formID=60154711695153
It will not open the form @ URL in Conditionals when response is Yes.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 08, 2017 at 12:43 AM
You have entered the form builder URL of your form in which you, the form owner can only access it.
You have to use the published form URL (direct link of your form). Use the following instead:
This should fix it.