- jcroweAsked on February 19, 2016 at 11:05 AM
- jcroweAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 01:49 PM
This is a good work around, but why is the Designer not working?
This is the second or third time that we've not been able to make changes or quickly make changes to a form through the Designer option.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 03:52 PM
Try clearing your browsers and forms cache: http://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-your-Form-Cache
- jcroweAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 12:23 PM
After clearing the site cache and my cache, the Designer is still not function. I was trying to make one small change with the form cover (add an image to the top), and after clicking save, the circle keeps rotating but never saves.
I've also tried this on three different browsers.
- CharlieAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 02:33 PM
It seems like the problem is specific in your form, I see that there's an outdated widget used in your form.
I was able to replicate the problem by cloning your form:
To fix the issue, find the deprecated widget, it is named "Page Break Transition". Below you'll see that I have reset my design, noticed that there's a widget just before the submit button.
That's the bad widget that your form has. Delete that form. In your case, I presume you don't want to reset the design of your form as it is quite complex.
To do that, follow these steps:
1. In your form just right click on any field and choose "Manage Multiple Fields".
2. Now you'll see the "Field Manager Wizard", select the deprecated widget on the list, we can identify it by order of the fields. In this case, it is just above the submit button, so it's 2nd to the last field. Make sure that you only select that field and deselect others, you might accidentally delete a different field. Just click the "Delete" button on the "Field Manager Wizard" window.
3. Make sure to save the changes and refresh the page to make sure that you have totally deleted it. Now open your Form Designer Tool and see if you are now able to save from there.
Let us know if that works.
PS: I see there are a couple of errors in your CSS code, I strongly suggest fixing them to avoid further problems.