- Chris MydenAsked on February 19, 2012 at 03:12 PM
How do I increase the width of the form so that it shows the end of the text on the bottom line. Also the far right side of each field isn't showing. ThanksPage URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on February 19, 2012 at 03:59 PM
To increase the width of your form:
1. Login to you JotForm account
2. Edit your form
3. click "Form Stlye"
4. click "Form Width" icon
Hope you find this information helpful. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 19, 2012 at 05:17 PM
In addition to pinoytech, here's a screen for that:
If there's anything else we can do to help, please feel free to let us know. Thank you so much!
- Chris MydenAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 02:07 PM
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've increased the width to 690 and I've still got the same problem.
I've tried copying the form as java script and iframe but neither has solved the problem.
- fxrAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 04:59 PM
You are actually looking to make your form narrower, please try changing it to between 200px & 215px.
It is the CSS on your webpage that is causing the form to appear 'cut off', we can advise on that, but you should start by making the form narrower on JotForm itself.