- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 04:56 PM
Unfortunately, numbered lists are not currently supported by our Customize PDF tool. We have sent a bug report to our developers. There is no ETA for when it will be fixed, but we will let you know if we have any updates.
- jjlandAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 05:00 PM
you went into my account and started messing around to fix the text size issues they were working and so was my conditional formatting! please put someone else on this case because you obviously have no idea what you are doing!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 05:07 PM
No, I did not change anything within your form. I have only added a Customize PDF report view. It does not affect your form in any way.
You have two options:
1) Use standard PDF layout where the font size is not consistent.
2) Use Customized PDF view where the font size is consistent, but the bullet points do not work.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 05:10 PM
If you do not like the Customized PDF layout you can remove a PDF Design report to restore the default layout with different font sizes.