- AmysEverlastingAsked on February 20, 2016 at 12:41 AM
When i send a form to be filled and/or signed it comes back with very limited info. How do i get the full form so i can print.
- johnsonjohn2016Answered on February 20, 2016 at 06:27 AM
I think you have not added all the fields in the "Thank You" page.
You can try following the steps mentioned below:
1. Click on "Thank You", menu button.
2. Now click on 'Edit Text' and then click on 'Form Fields' to add the remaining fields.
Hope this would help.
For further assistance you can visit this URL: http://www.jotform.com/help/201-How-to-Post-Answers-to-Thank-you-Page
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 20, 2016 at 04:02 PM
I just would like to make some clarification first. Are you referring to the email notification being received when the form is submitted? Are you looking to find a way to have your entire form together with data that was submitted appear in that notification? If so, you can create an email notification and compose the content of that notification through:
You may use the tools from the toolbars to style the content of the email.
You may also be referring to what @johnsonjohn2016 have mentioned regarding the Thank You page message.
Can you help us by giving us more information/details of your request, please? We will wait for your response. Thank you.