- montshoAsked on February 20, 2016 at 01:36 AM
I have two forms that are not working correctly. 8K Registration and 10M Registration. Once you get to the last page and click submit, NOTHING HAPPENS ON EITHER FORM. It does not take you to Paypal portal to finish payment.
Also, I've tried several times to get the scroll option to work to no avail. This is the code I change to add the scrolling option:
Now, I went ahead just added page breaks to the 8K form so the scrolling option doesn't matter. I left the 10M form so you can see how the scrolling option is not working. Once you get to about page 3 the form is longer than the page and there is no option to scroll. I've attached a screen shot of where the page won't scroll and you just end up stuck in the form.
I hoping this can be fixed before Monday 2/22. No one has been able to sign up.
8K Url: https://shomofit.sharepoint.com/Pages/8kreg.aspx
10M Url: https://shomofit.sharepoint.com/Pages/10MileRegistration.aspx
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 20, 2016 at 11:25 AM
If you don't need the page breaks, you can remove it in your form then re-embed your form using only the following iframe embed code. So when you remove the page breaks, your form should be pretty long. Now by simply adjusting the iframe height (mark in bold below), you can have the entire form display on your page.
My example above with 1900px height might not be the accurate height of your form so you can adjust it until you get the desired result.
However, if you want to continue using the page break tool, just let us know so we can assist you further.
- montshoAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 01:03 PM
Paypal integration still is not working.
- montshoAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 01:17 PM
I also tried the code you gave, it's not working. It ONLY works on the first page of the form.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 03:39 PM
Can you please try to adding just the code between the <iframe> tags and delete the code between the <script> tags that are rendered by default?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 03:43 PM
The form on this page https://shomofit.sharepoint.com/Pages/8kreg.aspx seems to be working OK. I am able to go to page 2, same thing on the second one https://shomofit.sharepoint.com/Pages/10MileRegistration.aspx
Both work fine. Is the problem happening in a particular browser or device? Please give us more details. Also please follow the advise I gave you above.
- montshoAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 12:21 PMIt's me again. I've tried to get this form working and had others tried as well. I just kept the page breaks bc I didn't want the form to get stuck. When you get to the last page and try to submit the form NOTHING HAPPENS. You are not taken to the Paypal site to pay. It just freezes. Here is the screen shot. This is happening on BOTH FORMS. The print button work. The submit button isn't doing anything. PLEASE help. I'm getting non stop message that ppl can't sign up.
- montshoAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 12:41 PM
Also, I've tried it in Chrome, IE and Safari
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 02:23 PM
I see that this report is not related to PayPal, I have moved it to this thread:
We will assist you there.
- montshoAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 03:25 PM
- montshoAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 04:57 PM
Jeanette I removed the <script> section and now it's working correctly. Thank you!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 04:59 PM
Glad to know you sorted this out, cheers!