- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 20, 2016 at 05:12 PM
I'm would like to apologize for any inconvenience. I just would like to know when are you getting that message? Is it after you have submitted the form from your website? Have you tried to submit your form its Form URL only (not embedded)? If yes, did you get the same error message? If you can post a screenshot of the error message you're getting, that would be great. You can also include the errors in the console of your browser if there are any.
We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- loiswsternAnswered on February 20, 2016 at 09:46 PMYes, you are correct, I am getting that message after submitting the form from my website. I’m not sure I understand your next question" "Have you tried to submit your form its Form URL only (not embedded)?” How would I submit the form without embedding it? Do you mean submitting it from the Jotform site?
Thanks for you guidance here.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 03:44 AM
You can access your form through its unique URL.
And you can make test submission after opening it in your browser.
You can get the Form URL through Preview or in Publish
Let us know if you will get the same error if you submit your form that way. Thank you.
- loiswsternAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 10:46 AMOkay, I tried filling out the form from my unique URL and got the message: There are errors on the form. Please fix them before continuing.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 12:37 PM
The error message appears when one or more fields were not filled correctly or was left blank.
This happens especially when there are hidden fields on the form that are set as required.
I have created a clone version of your form, https://form.jotform.com/60514945916966, and made some test submissions. I didn't get any error message as long as I filled every required field on the form including the captcha before submitting it.
If you're still encountering the same issue after making sure that everything is filled up before you submit it, please let us know. And I would like to ask permission if we can make test submissions on your form so we may further inspect the error.