- AwakeningConferenceAsked on February 21, 2016 at 04:20 AM
Hi, is there a way to change the 'shipping' text to something else such as 'service fee' if we're using that module for something different? It seems that even if we change the text it is showing up as shipping on the Paypal receipt. Thank you
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Add Shipping Cost to Payment Forms
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 11:16 AM
I will forward this request to our developers to have the Customized Shipping Text reflected in the Paypal receipt:
You will be notified via this thread about any updates.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 03:35 PM
When you mentioned " it is showing up as shipping on the Paypal receipt ", were you referring to the email receipt that is sent by PayPal after payment?
- AwakeningConferenceAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 09:21 AM
It is actually the receipt that Jotform sends. Here's what I was sent:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 12:06 PM
I was also able to replicate mentioned issue. I have changed Shipping text inside of payment field, but on Notification that I received text that I added is changed back to Shipping.
I will notify our developer about this. If there is any update we will inform you via this thread.