- guaranaAsked on February 21, 2016 at 02:32 PM
I don't receive the filled form at my Mail - its sent at Jotform account. Where can I change the mailadress of the send-button?
(sorry my bad english - I speak german)
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 03:39 PM
To change where the emails will go after your customers submit, please go to Emails section:
And than click on Reply to And Recipeint Settings:
After that you can change Recipient E-mail:
Please let me know if that helps.
- guaranaAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 05:49 PM
Thank you very much for your answer!
I now have the problem, that I miss under "Emails" the "Notification"-Mail (I don't know, if I deleted it.)
Can I rebuild it?
And: Will the Form be send in each case to my JotForm-Account (eather if I set another Email to send to)?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 06:02 PM
No, unfortunately that can not be retrieved. You will have to recreate it.
Regarding the submissions, all emails will go to whatever email you put for Recipient E-Mail. So only to that email address will go.
Please let me know if you have more questions.
- guaranaAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 06:25 PM
Thank you very much!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 01:00 AM
You can also review and checked the Sent Email logs in your accounts Email History logs.
Most of the time, a copy of sent submission emails will be there as well.