- lindaageeAsked on February 21, 2016 at 04:32 PM
I created a form but cannot change the payment tool. When I select Paypal from the Payment Tools option on the menu bar on the left side of the screen, it says I must first delete the current tool but I don't know how to do that.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 04:48 PM
You can achieve that by going to the Form builder. Then find your form's Paypal tool.
Click on payment tool you are using(Paypal in your case).
When you click on the payment tool you should see that red X has showed up. Click on red X and payment tool from form should be removed.
When you remove current payment tool you should be able to choose another Payment tool from the left side of the form builder.
Please let me know if this works for you.
- lindaageeAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 05:46 PMNo, I still don't understand how to do this. When I go to "Form Builder", I get this screen. What do I select from this screen?
- lindaageeAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 07:46 PMPlease disregard the message below. I deleted this form and started over and then I got the option to enter the Paypal information. Not sure why I couldn't access it with the other form. Linda
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 01:19 AM