- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 03:17 AM
You can integrate with Google Drive easily with JotForm.
Here is how to do this:
1) Click on Integrations.
2) Choose Google Drive.
3) Click on Authenticate to give permission from your Google Drive account.
4) A small pop-up window will request permissions. Click on Allow button.
5) On the next step, you can customize your folder names. Click the "pencil" icon to select the fields as your custom folder name or input your own custom folder name. Click on the "Apply" button to save the selections.
6) Finally, click on the "Complete Integration" button to save the integration:
That's all. You can now start getting files on your Google Drive.
- PollinateAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 12:48 AM
We have already integrated the form with a Google spreadsheet. I have attached the images below - please tell us why we still get the quota exceeded error.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 03:14 AM
I've checked your forms. I see that you did not delete your submissions.
Unfortunately, as I've mentioned before it is not possible to increase the available upload space by deleting uploaded/attached files without deleting the submission. After downloading your submissions you need to delete your submissions from your submission page and trash folder.
If it doesn't solve your problem, please do let us know. We will be glad to assist you.
- PollinateAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 12:22 AM
I have deleted all submissions because we have these in our Drive already. But the error seems to be recurring while trying to open the form.
Could you have a look and tell me why this is happening?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 03:11 AM
When I've checked you main account I see that you didn't delete your submissions.
You can delete your submissions as you see below:
On the other hand, I've reset your uploaded space to help you. Please note that, we can reset your upload space just for once.
Now, you can view your forms without any issue.
If you have any question or issues, please let us know. We always here for you.