- Ines KindelAsked on February 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM
i hope you can help me.
We have a new credit. Now we want to change the billing to the new one.
Where can I do this?
- pinoytechAnswered on February 20, 2012 at 12:59 PM
The ideal way of doing this is on Plimus itself. In an email from Plimus when your first registered you will have a received a Plimus username.
If you can find that username, please follow this steps to update your card information:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset you Plimus password by entering your email and your Plimus username in this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Login to Plimus via this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active JotForm subscription
5. Save the changes that you made.
Hope you find this information helpful. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 20, 2012 at 01:16 PM
Please follow pinoytech's guide and let us know if you're having any difficulties so that we can help you about this.