- bestpricesolarAsked on February 20, 2012 at 11:46 AM
It's gigantic ... I need a form that isn't more than 250 pixels wide
- pinoytechAnswered on February 20, 2012 at 12:44 PM
In order for you to adjust your form width, please follow this steps:
1. Login to you JotForm account
2. Edit the form you want to adjust the width
3. Click "Form Style" menu
4. Click "Form Width" icon then adjust your form
5. Save your form
Hope this information helps you to adjust your form width. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 20, 2012 at 01:23 PM
In addition to pinoytech, here's a screen guide for that:
If you have any further queries, please message us here. Thank you so much!