What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to add a quantity limit on the payment tool wizard, however, you can use our widgets to do this.
Here's an example form: https://form.jotform.com/60524706000946
Here's how I did mine:
1. First, I'll add a "Ticket Purchases" widget for each product separately.
2. Now this widget cannot hold a numeric value, like a price. So we will use a text box to where we will output the price of that product when it is selected. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for the other products.
3. I will then use conditional logic to assign price values on each widget product.
This is how product 1 is setup specifically:
IF widget for "Product 1" is filled out, then output "60" on the text box "Product 1 Value".
Now repeat the same steps on how to create the condition for the other two products.
4. Now we want to sum up all the text boxes so that we can get a total price. We will use the form calculation widget for this.
Here's how my form calculation widget is setup, I'll fetch all the text box field for the product values and sum it up.
5. We now have a product with quantity limits on it, but how do we pass it on our payment tool? This is possible by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field
You can clone my form to see how it is actually setup, here's a guide on how to clone it: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.
If you don't want to show the text box with price values, you can easily hide them by right clicking on the field and select "Hide".
Let us know if you need more assistance on this.
Great, thanks very much.
However, when you click through to Paypal it just says Booking. It does not specify which booking so how will she know which class has been bought?
No. Since the products are managed using separate widgets and calculated to a total price, the only final price shall be sent to PayPal. However, the class information is available in the submission data and you may include it in the auto-responder sent to the user.
Hope this information helps!
OK thank you. very helpful.