- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 11:05 AM
Please try adding the next CSS in order to fix the background color issue.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- FrixAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 11:45 AM
Thanx man! This work, almost.
The problem is that the transparent frame pushes down the content not the website. Is there not a way to remove it?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 12:49 PM
Our oEmbed plugin will render the form in iframe and I think this is causing the empty space at the bottom of the form. Please try using our Embed Form plugin instead: https://wordpress.org/plugins/embed-form/. This plugin will embed and render the form with dynamic height.
- FrixAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 01:02 PM
the plugin does not work. Have the latest wp, run elegant theme Divi. The form button comes up in the editor, I can press it, choose the from, but when i press the select button. nothing happens.... it its a https site...
- FrixAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 02:10 PM
tried the link plugin now, and the frame still comes up. HELP!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 03:26 PM
Can you please try to embed your form as shown in below video to see if that helps?
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- FrixAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 05:43 PM
Super Mike!!! Worked like a charm. Noticed that I had used wordpress.com instead of .org.