- Liz KoehlerAsked on February 22, 2016 at 10:52 AM
When I attempt to load your homepage it shows up in html format.
- Liz KoehlerAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 08:54 AM
It's still not working for me. I spoke with my internal tech and they couldn't figure out the problem and suggested I continue to pursue this. Here is what my screen looks like still this morning.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 10:50 AM
Seems like it is not loading the resources that make work properly the site.
Could you share us a screenshot of the web console please?
If you are using Chrome, use this keyboard shortcuts:
Would be helpful for us to see if there is something that is blocking the resources and it is not allowing to load the website properly.
- Liz KoehlerAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 10:56 AM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 12:31 PM
I do not see any error that could be disallowing the resources.
Have you tried loading the website in other browser?
Could you try please?
Also, disable any plugin or software that could be blocking the website, try using Firefox as well. Do let us know how it goes.