- fuoriluogoastiAsked on February 22, 2016 at 11:18 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 12:37 PM
I cannot replicate this. Please check your browser console to see if there are errors on it that are related to the PDF creator.
For now, please try the Create PDF in My Forms:
- fuoriluogoastiAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 12:39 PM
it happens both with Chrome and Firefox
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 02:21 PM
Let us know which form you are having trouble create a fillable PDF from and we will be happy to have a closer look. Some fields cannot be converted to PDF format and forms that are quite long also have trouble being converted:
- fuoriluogoastiAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 02:37 PM
Not loading anyone.
I need to import a pdf and make it fillable so that the layout it is respected.
Or to create a form that can be download as pdf by subscribers buth with the exact layout I want, because they have to print it and sign it.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 03:42 PM
You can add a "Print" button to the form to allow users to print the exact layout of the form when viewing it:
It is also possible to include an edit submission link that will allow them to return to their submission data to print within the form:
Our fillable PDF forms do not have the ability to be styled.