- sdae102Asked on October 18, 2010 at 10:04 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 19, 2010 at 03:05 AM
If you do not have an SSL certificate you will need to the form like this from your site:
- techtriadincAnswered on January 22, 2011 at 06:08 PM
To follow up on this question, if we send users to a custom thanks page after submission, should the URL of the thanks page start with https:// (we have an SSL cert on the site)?
Next, if they click a link on that custom thanks page that is NOT https://, what message will the user get and will that message indicate anything related to security?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 24, 2011 at 09:02 AM
2. Yes, I think you should send them to a secure Thank You page. I don't think the browser will give an error message but keeping the user on "https://" should give the user more confidence that she submitted the form securely.