- tpascarellaAsked on February 22, 2016 at 02:47 PM
The pdf printouts are coming out distorted. I need assistance.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 05:26 PM
Could you share us the link to your form?
You may also try restoring the format of the PDF form.
On the submissions page, click on "Get PDF"->"Customize PDF".
Then click on "Reset", but do not save the changes, download the PDF again and it should be displayed properly.
Do let us know how it goes.
- tpascarellaAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 09:57 AM
Your recommendation to click on the reset button above did not work. How do I get the link to you?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 11:06 AM
Share us the link to your form please, it would be helpful for us to check it.
To get the link, go to the My Form page, select your form and then click on "More", click on the option "View Form".
We will be glad to take a look to your form.
- tpascarellaAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 11:27 AM
Here's the form: https://form.jotform.co/50964448401860
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 12:42 PM
I did reset your report, I downloaded it and it is working fine now.
Download the file from this link.
Try downloading the PDF report on your end as well.