- BUNDANOONBASHAsked on February 22, 2016 at 09:12 PM
Can I pay by bank transfer for a one year subscription to Jotform. Our club doesn't have a credit card.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 04:34 AM
We do accept bank transfer payments. However, do note that the transfer can only be made for the bi-yearly subscriptions and NOT for the monthly or yearly ones because it requires manual work.
It is also important to note that such payments are one time payments, so you would need to create the new payment in the same manner before the current timeframe expires in order to allow us time to have that processed and then applied to your account.
Furthermore, please note that the full charge should be paid by you including all additional (such as transfer) charges or the payment would be rejected.
To upgrade using bank transfer, follow the guide below:
1. Go to the pricing page. https://www.jotform.com/pricing
2. Click the upgrade button below the subscription that you want to purchase.
3. Select Check/Purchase Order/Wire Transfer and make sure to agree to the terms. Then click Upgrade.
4. Make sure to select Bank Transfer when you are on the same page and input all the correct details to make the payment.
If you have any further questions do let us know and we would be glad to assist you.