- epicartAsked on February 22, 2016 at 09:34 PMPlease contact me today at 530-752-9684. I would like to upgrade my account, which is almost full, but first have some questions about changing the account information. I would like to talk to a live person. Also, I am currently in the process of receiving information back from a large survey. It is important that I do not lose the ability to collect the data. Please contact me as soon as possible.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 09:38 PM
As informed earlier, we do not provide support over phone. Please go ahead and ask your question here in forum and we will surely answer them.
I did check your account and found that you have already received 94 submission which is close to submission limit of free account. You can only receive 100 submissions per month in a free account.
- epicartAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 12:32 PM
If I pay for the monthly service and decide I no longer need it after 6 months, may I cancel without penalty or charge? Is there a minimum term to the contract?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 03:16 PM
We do not have any hidden fees. You can cancel your subscription at any time. The minimum subscription period is one month.
- epicartAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 03:26 PM
Thanks Mike. I would like to upgrade my subscription but for the account urcenter, and have the forms from epicart transfer to the new, upgraded account. Once the forms are transferred, I would like to close out epicart so the person could have her account back. How would I go about doing that? I need to do it soon. I am in the middle of soliciting data, and like 3 submissions away from 100.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 04:37 PM
We have now moved the forms from epicart to urcenter account.
You can provide the other person with the epicart account password. Also, account details can be updated from Account Profile page.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.