- ComplianceChiefAsked on February 23, 2016 at 02:50 AM
Are you able to tell me why my font is changing while I am working. It seems to only be when I am working in Jotform & only recently!!!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 09:25 AM
Is it in the form builder or in the designer? Can you please tell us where to replicate this? I looked at your last form ID and saw that some of the texts are indeed small.
If you wish to change the font size, you can do it in the form preferences.
Or, in the form designer, font settings tab.
Please let us know so we can check this for you.
- ComplianceChiefAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 04:47 PM
I have been editing a form. It happens quite frequently lately.
- ComplianceChiefAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 05:01 PM
Also, though I can change the font while i'm working editing the form I still have small font in my tools etc.
- ComplianceChiefAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 11:47 PM
Ok this is terrible I cannot even see the text to type now!!!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 07:41 AM
What text(s) are you trying to change in the form? You have a text block in the form and the font sizes are different now. If you wish to change it, you have to do it right into the field, you can click the HTML button at the top or click Edit HTML button;
When clicking the Edit HTML, you can highlight the text to change its font size.
- ComplianceChiefAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 11:23 PM
I actually was never trying to change the size of the text!!! It was changing itself as I was adding content to the form.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 05:55 AM
Looks like you have copied the text from a preformatted source which is carried over on the text tool when you paste it there. When you paste a text make sure to exclude its formatting by pasting it using Ctrl+Shift+V key combination or paste the text on the top toolbar by clicking the HTML button.
If you want to make further changes in the text, do it on editor by clicking the "Edit HTML" button.