- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 10:45 AM
First of all, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Your data should be back now. Would you please check them and confirm that they all good?
- SkowheganAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 11:01 AM
They are all back now! Thank you so much!
I'm really very thankful for your prompt response, but I am also wondering why you were able to solve this problem in ~10 minutes when the first time I asked this same question here, it has been unsolved for two months.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 01:14 PM
Unfortunately, sometimes our developers get swamped and tickets can missed. Your previous ticket was assigned to our CTO who has an especially large workload. My apologies for the delay in fixing the issue. Once it was seen by the correct person at the right time, it was an easy fix.
- yantiangAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 02:11 PM
I have missing data that I reported on a private thread. We have data missing on 102 forms. It is causing chaos and very damaging.
- CharlieAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 03:19 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience. I see that your private thread is already escalated to our back-end team. Please refer to this link https://www.jotform.com/answers/877363 for updates. We should hear directly from our developers from that thread.