- poker24sevenAsked on February 20, 2012 at 08:36 PM
I am trying to embed into html on dreamweaver, source code shows fine in IE but not google chrome, using embedding option from your website does not seem to work in chrome or IE. Any suggestions please?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 21, 2012 at 08:36 AM
Can you try to use iFrame embed code instead so that it won't create conflict with the existing codes of your website.
To get the iFrame code please do the following:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed' tab then choose 'Embed Form'
3. Select 'iFrame' from the list of options and copy the code displayed.
Let us know if this works.