- EOTWAsked on February 23, 2016 at 04:15 PM
I have read several questions and answers about deleting submissions. I understand I can 'view submissions' and then hit delete. That appears to delete one submission at a time.
i'd like to delete all submissions from 2015.
When I click 'view submissions' and the scroll down to the table view of all submissions (below the one that appears at the top of the screen) there is a button that says "delete submissions in time range" When I click it, I get
"You are about to delete all submissions and uploaded files in current time range.Please enter your password to proceed"
Will I have an opportunity to enter an actual time range? I don't know what is going to happen if I enter my password. I don't want to inadvertently delete something.
Can you please clarify.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 10:03 PM
The 'delete submissions in current time range' refers to the submissions within a certain date that is currently being displayed on your submissions page. By default, all submissions are displayed in the submissions page. However, you can set a custom time range to see all submissions only from that range.
To set your custom date range, simply go to the submissions page and follow the guide below:
1. Click the gear icon seen below
2. Click All Time to view dropdown options
3. Select Custom to set your custom time range
4. A window will popup where you can then input the start end end date for your custom date range.
5. You should see text the same as below indicating that the submissions being currently displayed are from the custom date range that you have set. In this case, the date is from January 2015 to December 2016.
6. Then you can click Delete Submissions in time Range. In this example, all submissions within the date range of January 1 to December 31 of 2015 will be deleted.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.