- TheShowprosAsked on February 23, 2016 at 07:29 PM
My setup screen looks right justified but the preview is aligned correctly. It was working fine until I went into "designer" and changed someth9ing on the label tab. Ever since my setup does not layout the way I set it up but the preview looks right.
How can I fix this???????
Here is the form online:Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 05:03 AM
If I understood you right, your form in form builder view is different since your padding was changed.
So, if you go to Designer and than Line Layout:
Just put Vertical and Horizontal padding to be zero.
Than in your form builder it will look like this:
Please let me know if that's what you had in mind.
- JohnAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 09:12 AM
My setup screen did not change after I made your changes
- CharlieAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 12:21 PM
Could you please try the following:
1. Select the field that aligns to the right side, set the "Label Align" to "Left".
2. After that in your Form Designer Tool, try changing the label align under "Label Styles" section from to "Right", save the changes, then select "Left" and save the changes again.
See if those changes resolves the problem. Please do make sure to hit the save button after making the changes.