- siltumsAsked on February 21, 2012 at 04:01 AM
Why cant you style forms in normal way ??? I was trying out your forms some years ago and now, nothing changed!!!
'There are incomplete required fields. Please complete them.' - you think this text is aligned/styled well ??
And also 'This field is required.' with red background is too much!!! And it works wrong, if the field is empty, you shoudnt show that red bg on mouse :focus !!!
And it is not everything...
Like basic things, but made terrible.
Im realy Angry!! >:/
Ask me for help, I would be glad to help !
- siltumsAnswered on February 21, 2012 at 05:26 AM
Ok, I found CSS to change the styles for form, now my form looks better.
But anyway, by default the form should look nice!
- AtacanCAnswered on February 21, 2012 at 05:52 AM
Our developers work very hard to improve our services. As you know, we can't integrate a new feature everyday. We have to test it for a while. Thank you very much for the suggestion. It's very important for us to hear new ideas from our users. By the way you can now easily change / translate form warnings. Click here for more information.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other concerns.
PS: Glad to hear that you were able to find the CSS code.
- siltumsAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 04:02 AM
Thx for your reply, I translated the warnings in latvian language.
CSS I found where to change/add, but it is also not very cool to write long CSS in little textarea!
But now I have a problem, I was adding CSS and in the beginning it worked fine, but the very last changes of my CSS I dont see on webpage, but on preview page I see :/
1. There is preview link, where the form is with all my CSS: http://www.jotform.com/form/20510559936
2. And there is webpage, where the same form is, but without last CSS - submit button and hint style different: http://jekabpils-siltums.lv/lv/klientiem-93133
So, the forms look different, I was trying to put js code once again, but nothing changed, also cleared the cache :/
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 12:50 PM
On my end the forms are identical in every way. Try changing the form code embedded at http://jekabpils-siltums.lv/lv/klientiem-93133
- siltumsAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 03:25 AM
aha, it worked, thanks!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 03:53 AM
Glad to be of assistance.