- Angel CastroAsked on February 24, 2016 at 02:56 AM
Need to add a Contact Form to our website but need it customized with several fields
Can you help ?
Something like this:
Workers Compensation Insurance Quote Request
1. Contact Name:
2. Legal Name of your Entity:
4. Phone #
6. Your line of business (type of work you do):
7. # of employees:
8. Estimated Annual Payroll per Job Categories (indicate below)
a. Your Lines of Business:
b. Clerical (confined to an office):
c. Outside Sales:
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 09:10 AM
You can create your form easily with JotForm. I will show you how to do it. You can drag and drop your fields easily as you see below:
In addition to that, you can use form templates that are ready-to use forms. You can also modify these form templates.
I've created a demo form. Feel free to clone it.
Here is your form:
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.